Friday, March 23, 2012

Introducing Venture and Roam Jewelry and Designs

Hello Everyone,

I have been busy at work the last two days developing my new line of jewelry. I am very excited about this new venture and business, and I can't wait to share with you my progress over the next few weeks and months. (This is the business venture that I hinted to in my first post!)

I will be drawing my inspiration for my jewelry from the places that I've traveled to and from the world around us. I love to learn about new places and new faces, and I think that its important to appreciate different cultures from around the world.

I will keep you updated about my progress in developing my line of jewelry. But for now, here is a sneak peak at a few bracelets that I've made:




Bracelet 1: Yellow "Turquoise" beads and Gold Plated square beads
Bracelet 2: Amazonite beads with Gold Plated rondelle beads
Bracelet 3: Snow Quartz with Silver Plated rondelle beads



I hope you've liked this sneak peak into my new jewelry line. Keep a look out for new pieces, tutorials and other fun goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment