Saturday, April 28, 2012

Jet Set Friday: Grindelwald and Jungfrau

Happy Friday Everyone!


I hope that you have a wonderful weekend ahead of you! I had a great time in my first jewelry/metallurgy class today. I can't wait to keep you updated about my jewelry class!

Tomorrow Danny and I are traveling to southern Switzerland to spend the day and night in the town of Grindelwald near the Grindelwald and Jungfrau mountains! Besides the Matterhorn (which is Switzerland's most iconic and famous mountain), the Grindelwald and Jungfrau, which are located in the Bernese Alps, are some of Switzerland's famous mountains.

I will be taking lots and lots of pictures tomorrow, so I'll post them on my blog as soon as I get back. Until then, here are some pictures of the area that I found online.

This is the Grindelwald Wetterhorn. You can find the original content for this picture here.

This is the Grindelwald Mount Eiger. You can find the original content here.

This is the Observatory on the Jungfraujoch. You can find the original content here.

Since I will be gone all day tomorrow, I will not be posting my usual craft tutorial this Saturday. I will make up for it by posting one in the next few days. Also, I will be uploading more jewelry into my Etsy store in the next few days.

Thanks for vising my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment