Friday, April 27, 2012

Venture and Roam Update: Etsy Shop is Open!

Hi Everyone!

It has been a very busy week! I received new goodies in the mail to make some new pieces of jewelry, and I finally was able to open my Etsy shop! I only have about 12 items in the shop, but I have about 20 pieces of jewelry to photograph and upload into my shop.

You can find my new Etsy shop here: Venture & Roam. 

Keep checking back for more updates on my blog, Etsy shop, and also my new Venture & Roam facebook page!


Here are some new items that I will be featuring in my shop over the next few days:


I made this bracelet using porcelain beads and a silver-plated toggle clasp.

I made this bracelet using moss agate and snow quartz beads.

I made these earrings with paua shells and quality freshwater pearls. The french wire hooks are sterling silver.

I made this bracelet using quality freshwater pearls and rhodium (platinum) rondelle beads. The beads are strung on sterling silver wire and finished with a silver-plated toggle clasp.

I made these earrings with red bamboo coral on gold-plated headpins and earwires.

I made this bracelet using a great silver-plated skull and bone toggle clasp with silver-filled chain.


I hope you enjoyed the post today! I have a few fun things planned for this weekend and next week, so be sure to check back! Thanks for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

  1. I love your jewelry! My favorite is the moss agate and snow quartz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you love my jewelry, especially the moss agate bracelet!(check my Etsy shop today because I'll be uploading new jewelry in the next hour!)

    Thank you for commenting on a post and reading my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete