Thursday, April 5, 2012

Venture & Roam News Update

Hi Everyone!

I was busy working on new jewelry all day today and I'm excited to share a few of my new pieces with you in this post. I am planning on opening my Etsy shop in the next week, once we get settled into our new apartment in Basel (yay!). I also have a lot of new ideas for pieces that I will be crafting over the next week. So be sure to check back for more pictures and news.



From Left to Right:

1. Silver filled chain with a silver filled skull and cross-bone toggle clasp.
2. Blue and green porcelain beaded bracelet with a silver-plated toggle clasp.
3. Boxwood stretch bracelet with a bone charm.
4. Citrine bracelet with a gold-plated toggle clasp.
5. Carnelian and gold stardust beaded bracelet with a gold-plated toggle clasp and gold-filled beading wire.


I hope you've enjoyed this post! Please let me know what you think in the comments section below!

As always, thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment