Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Jewelry Monday: Featuring Sydney Evan Jewels

Happy Monday!

I hope that you have a great week ahead of you and that you had a terrific weekend!

I added a new piece of jewelry to my Etsy shop today. You can find it here: Venture & Roam.

Today I wanted to feature a jewelry designer that has some fabulous bracelets! Sydney Evan was started in 2001 by Rosanne Karmes, and Karmes jewelry features elements which celebrate life through the symbolism of spiritual protection, luck and fortune.

Sydney Evan jewelry incorporates the natural beauty of gemstones with fantastic symbols which come from many different cultures or spiritual beliefs. The depth and richness of the colors of the stones available in the bracelets make this jewelry line a great addition to any wardrobe.

Here are some of my favorites:

This is the Sydney Evan Mini Yellow-Gold & Diamond Hamsa charm on Black Spinel Wrap Bracelet.

This is the Small Yellow-Gold & Diamond Star Charm on Pyrite Bracelet.

This is the Yellow-Gold Bumblebee Charm on Amazonite Bracelet.



I hope that you enjoyed this post! I have some fun things planned this week, so be sure to check back for new posts!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment