Friday, May 18, 2012

Venture and Roam Update: New Jewelry

I have been making a lot of new jewelry, and I haven't had the time to upload it all on Etsy yet! As of right now I have about 25 items that still have to make their way onto my Etsy page. I will be devoting a lot of my free time to taking great shots of my jewelry so that I can put them on Etsy as soon as possible!


You can check us out at the Venture & Roam Etsy Shop and you can visit us at the Venture & Roam Facebook page!


Here are two new items that I put in my Etsy shop, Venture & Roam, plus updated pictures of the third:

Amazonite and Sterling Silver Beaded Bracelet

Red Bamboo Coral Necklace

Turquoise and Gold-Plated Heishi Beaded Bracelet


Be sure to check out the Venture & Roam Etsy Shop and visit us on Facebook!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment