Saturday, June 9, 2012

Venture and Roam Update

Hi Everyone,

I've been terrible at posting the last two weeks. I am finally done with the semester (though I have to papers to write which aren't due until the end of August). Now I have time to devote to the blog and to my jewelry!

I will be going back home to Ohio for a nice long stay (with a short trip to New York City and Connecticut) and then I will be going to the Bahamas to visit Danny's family before I return to Switzerland. While I'm in Ohio, I will be changing my shipping and handling policies to allow for free shipping within the United States. I have yet to decide what I will do about shipping my jewelry once I'm in the Bahamas...

Here are a few pieces that I made awhile ago but have yet to put up on Etsy (procrastination is my middle name...)

This is a stretch bracelet that I made using boxwood beads and a paua shell.

These are bracelets that I made using paua shells and a bone charm.

I made this Chan Luu inspired wrap bracelet with brown leather cord and Swarovski crystal beads.

Thank you for your patience with my lack of regular posts these last two weeks! As always thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment