Monday, June 4, 2012

Words to Live By: Dave Matthews Band Quote

Hi Everyone,

I hope that you had a good weekend and that you have a great week ahead of you.

This weekend Danny and I were reminded of how precious life is and how each day of living is a gift. We'll always hold fond memories of those who pass away, but the loss of life causes us to remember that we ought to live each day to the fullest.

One of my favorite quotes comes from the song "Two Step" by Dave Matthews Band. While I'm not the biggest fan of this band, I have always loved this song, specifically the chorus. Here's my favorite line from the song with a picture that I took in the Bahamas:





Thank you for reading my blog. Be sure to visit my Venture & Roam Etsy shop and my Venture & Roam Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment